MINISTRY OF RURAL AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The Kaduna State Ministry of Rural and Community Development has awarded contracts worth Two Billion Naira (N2,000,000,000.00) for the construction of Rural Feeder Roads and installation of hand-pump boreholes across the 23 Local Government Areas of Kaduna State.
At a symbolic presentation of Award Letters to successful companies, the Commissioner for Rural and Community Development, Hon Balaraba Aliyu-Inuwa reiterated government commitment to quality work and value for money. She cautioned the companies that the Ministry will monitor every step of the project implementation with a view to ensuring quality and speedy completion of the various works.
Hon Balaraba also revealed that 138 hand-pump Boreholes will be installed across all the LGAs of the State to boost The Rural Feeder roads are:
- KWANAR MAI MOLO – BANKI – KUBAU LGA
- KATOGE – UNG. MAI DOKI – KARFE ROAD – KUDAN LGA
- TSAMIYA – MASAU – GIDAN KUNYA MAYE ROAD – MAKARFI LGA
- KUJAMA – BUGAI ROAD – CHIKUN LGA
- UNG/WAHALA ROAD – KAJURU LGA
- DUMBI DUTSE – ZARIA ROAD -ZARIA LGA
- BANDI – AMAWA – BEME ROAD – KAURU LGA
- JAGINDI GARI – UNG/MARWA – UNG/GWANDARA ROAD – JEMAÁ LGA
- RANDIYAM – UNG/ATUKA – KAN GWAZA ROAD, KAURA LGA OF THE
SA to the Honourable Commissioner
29th September, 2016